The journey from the time you decide to have a child to conception, then pregnancy, and hopefully a beautiful, healthy baby is a process. For some, this is a relatively brief trip because everything happens as it should. For others, this can seem like an interminable and exhausting marathon lasting years. Who knows why so many women and couples have fertility issues? Many factors come into play such as stress, inadequate nutrition, lack of exercise, and poor lifestyle habits. These are some that you have control over and account for over 95% of infertility issues. The other 5% is due to genetic factors that cannot be changed so require western medical treatment.